Resume Company with Money Back Guarantee Refusing Refund

Reaction score
I know I was foolish to do business with them without making sure to find the disclaimer but they allowed me to purchase without ensuring I navigated to a page that included the rules of the guarantee. It was in a tiny hard to find hyperlink on the home page.

Am I entitled to anything?

llworking

Attorney
Reaction score
I know I was foolish to do business with them without making sure to find the disclaimer but they allowed me to purchase without ensuring I navigated to a page that included the rules of the guarantee. It was in a tiny hard to find hyperlink on the home page.

Realistically? Maybe. However the bottom line is that your odds of collecting anything are slim to none.

adjusterjack

Attorney
Reaction score

No.

The rules of the guarantee were there for you to read.

Nothing fake about it.

Reaction score
Impossible to say for sure without reviewing the site's terms and conditions and other relevant documents. However, it was YOUR responsibility to ensure you read and understood all relevant terms and conditions. It was NOT the company's responsibility to ensure you had done so.

Reaction score
Impossible to say for sure without reviewing the site's terms and conditions and other relevant documents. However, it was YOUR responsibility to ensure you read and understood all relevant terms and conditions. It was NOT the company's responsibility to ensure you had done so.

Hey, it's nice to see you are still here F'n with people.

Can't get enough can ya?

Reaction score
Still slimy. I work in banking and all terms and rules are explicitly stated before the transaction takes place. Not hidden in a tiny optional hyperlink.
I wish truth in lending rules applied to other industries too.