Dodge Dealership

Reaction score
Last year they told me parents warranty has transferred to me. This year found out that was a lie.

Plus they charge $150 for a oil leak diagnosis, ridiculous

Reaction score
Find the warranty paperwork and read it. It will tell you if the warranty is transferable and the terms of the transfer.

Diagnosis fees are usually about $150 dollars. It takes time and often specialized equipment to perform that task and would be billed at a flat rate. Did you think it was free?

Reaction score
I disagree in this instance. To me, this post was merely a gripe, especially considering what I saw when I reviewed the poster's history.

Reaction score
Seriously?

The question is obviously "What do I do about it"?

And the answer was given.

You should respond like this to pg1067's stupid questions. Oh, that's right, he's one of the clique and Zigner isn't.

Reaction score
You should respond like this to pg1067's stupid questions. Oh, that's right, he's one of the clique and Zigner isn't.

You have no clue.

Neither of us pull punches when it comes to calling another out, nor do we take offense at being called out.

Reaction score
Last year they told me parents warranty has transferred to me. This year found out that was a lie.

Plus they charge $150 for a oil leak diagnosis, ridiculous

Fascinating story. Do you have a question?

Who are "they"?

Why would "they" tell you "parents [sic] warranty has transferred to" you?

How did you find out it was a lie? Are you sure it was a lie, as opposed to an innocent mistake?

Reaction score
Another one.

Are you and Zigner siamese twins?

Wow Jack. Did you just call out pg1067 for asking stupid questions? I am immensely impressed.